TmsT's "Spy & Pyro" TmsT's "Spy & Pyro"

All my 5's, Mr. K!

Just throwing my pennyworth of vote power into the mix! Also, I think the pressure needle quivering to Over 9,000 needs mentioning X)

Charlie the Unicorn Charlie the Unicorn

Charlie forever!

I love this cartoon. Everyone loves Charlie. We all know that! The only reason I post this review is to knock the previous one off Charlie's page as it gives away the absolutely killer ending for anyone who hasn't seen it yet!

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

Dad's Not Home!

Your freehand mouse drawing with the brush isn't very good. Wait a minute. Let me finish. It isn't very good. But it DOESN'T MATTER A CRAP! Because this cartoon is so smooth, so fast, and so full of ingenious ideas (as well as very effective 3D effects) that you'd have to be a cold-hearted, ruthless evil SOB with no understanding of how hard Flash animation is to create to diss it in anyway. Sad to say, Newgrounds is full of those. Fantastic work anyway!

Summer of Lawn Summer of Lawn

Not Inspiring

Not the most exciting concept I've ever seen in a Flash game.

Star Wars: Rogue Squadron Star Wars: Rogue Squadron

Well done

Some folks seem to be being a little harsh here, probably because they've played Rogue Squadron and are comparing this Flash tribute to it. But people! This was written with ActionScript, I've made a couple of thing in that and it isn't easy! Give the author credit for producing a very, VERY slickly presented game and for having a damn good stab at making a game of this kind within Flash's very tight limitations!

Absolutely 10 out of 10 for effort!

Beat Rocker Beat Rocker

Nice Work!

First off because it has one of my songs in it, and second off because this is new to me for the rock-out competition - holding the keyboard like a keytar! Fantastic Idea! My keyboard is wireless so it was perfect for this game. Hope it scores big!