Animal Puncher Animal Puncher

Well, it's different!

Amazing how nobody bats an eyelid at torture games on here, but make a little curio like this where you punch an owl on the beak and they think you're The High Lord Satan Himself.

I had to finish it, that was for sure. Interesting effort!

Summer of Lawn Summer of Lawn

Not Inspiring

Not the most exciting concept I've ever seen in a Flash game.

Star Wars: Rogue Squadron Star Wars: Rogue Squadron

Well done

Some folks seem to be being a little harsh here, probably because they've played Rogue Squadron and are comparing this Flash tribute to it. But people! This was written with ActionScript, I've made a couple of thing in that and it isn't easy! Give the author credit for producing a very, VERY slickly presented game and for having a damn good stab at making a game of this kind within Flash's very tight limitations!

Absolutely 10 out of 10 for effort!

Beat Rocker Beat Rocker

Nice Work!

First off because it has one of my songs in it, and second off because this is new to me for the rock-out competition - holding the keyboard like a keytar! Fantastic Idea! My keyboard is wireless so it was perfect for this game. Hope it scores big!

Dancin' Pankratz Dancin' Pankratz

Fun!

I might not know your teacher but that was still a fun gadget! Sir has some cool moves, and he moved in time to the music (or seemed to!)

I thought it was just weet! :)

He sure dances better than I do.....

ChilliDog responds:

Haha, thank you :D
I gave up on trying to keep everything in time with the music, I actually might fix that though, just to make it that much better. I appreciate the kind words. :)

Thanks!

The Garfield Random Comic The Garfield Random Comic

Ooooer

I've given you a low-score because - you've completely ripped off the work of that Jon guy that draws Garfield. What's the point? Wouldn't he be a bit ticked about it? Aside from that, even if they cartoons were original it still doesn't work, trying to make a strip in a sort of fruit-machine way. Now, if you'd made original panels that somehow made a different story in every combination, that would be damn clever but this - I'm sorry. It's just bad!

Noirman responds:

Jon guy - Jim Davis?
Fruit machine - Slot machine?

Anyway I don't have the time or artistic ability to make my own so sorry. This is based of a succesful but removed website.

Relationship Revenge Relationship Revenge

Wicked fun

One of the most enjoyable 5 minutes I've spent on Newgrounds - excellent work!

OBS: Three Panel Comics OBS: Three Panel Comics

It's not your usual flash movie stuff...

But what the hell, some of the jokes made me laugh (especially the one about ramming an ankle and making a feeble excuse) and they are good strips in the traditional American 3-panel, 'leave the joke open instead of having a definite punchline like Dilbert does a lot' way so I'm gonna mark it good and I hope it stays. Cool!

WaldFlieger responds:

Thanks!

-Shooting Range- -Shooting Range-

That was groovy!

I like the odd bit of simple fun, and that gun game of yours was it. The graphics were nice and crisp and the whole thing played as sweet as a nut. Well done.

Doomhammr responds:

thank you. i dont know if i like my work being compared to nuts but thank you.